Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter!

Quick Easter outfit post as I sit in my uncle's living room studying for my last exam. I am stuffeeeeed and I can't move. Today was such a nice day but I didn't really do much but study.  My family and I went to the Easter Vigil mass last night (it was 3 hours long!) so I literally took these pics in the morning so I can get it in good sunny lighting and I went back in my sweatpants #sorrynotsorry. So I bugged my mom to take pics of my dinner outfit... yes my mom takes most of my outfit of the day pics. She wants me to give her a shout out...Hi Mom.

Hope everyone had a great Easter :)


More pics after the cut!











Top: H&M (not exact but similar here
Necklace: H&M shop here
Pants: Talula shop here
Shoes: Call It Spring shop here
Sunglasses: Tom Ford (Alicia in Havana Blue shop here
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs 

Photo creds: MOM.


No comments:

Post a Comment