Sunday 6 April 2014

Here Comes The Sun

IT IS BEAUTIFUL OUT TODAY. Could it be that spring is actually here?! After this long, tiring and downright depressing winter season filled with ice storms and -45 degree weather, the sun is finally here. I couldn't help but drive with my windows down and blast my Beatles literally playing Here Comes The Sun. Aside from the weather being gorgeous, today is a very special, dear day. Because this is the day that I have been waiting for since last June: Game of Thrones season premiere!!!!!!
Please forgive me that despite this amazing day, I am instead having a Game of Thrones marathon as I punch out a 10-page essay (priorities and multitasking ok!). I am so so so so excited, I just finished the first Game of Thrones book which was only the first season so I still haven't caught up in books as to what's going to happen this season. But oh my goodness, after the season finale (well Red Wedding was not the season finale but the actual season finale wasn't nearly as eventful) I am rooting for my girl Daenerys Targaryen to finally prove how much a of a bawse she is.


That throne totally suits you gurl!
Another thing I'm sexcited for this season is Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) as he apparently said that he would like to be part of more nude scenes and my feelings about this: yes. Agreed. Give Kit Harrington what he's hoping for because as much nudity as there is in this series, Jon Snow has had the least! How is that fair? As much as it is mind boggling that almost half of season 2 was Peter Dinklage/Tyrion Lannister in a brothel, it is even more mind boggling that Jon Snow has only had one sex scene. No one loses in a world where Kit Harrington is showing a little bit more than usual ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment