Monday 14 April 2014

MAN CRUSH MONDAY #2

WELCOME WELCOME IT'S MAN CRUSH MONDAY AGAIN YAAAAAY


Did anyone watch MTV Movie Awards last night? No? Neither did I. I was too busy watching Game of Thrones and the #RoyalWedding. But I did however, hear about Zac Efron winning Best Shirtless Performance. Zac Efron has been hands down my MCM everyMonday since he was Troy Bolton okay.

MCM: Zac Efron- Actor and also like the Best Shirtless Perfomer like ever

Ok as if Best Shirtless Performance is a real thing that gets an award, nonetheless I am not complaining when Zac Efron wins it and gets his shirt torn off. I love Rita Ora but I didn't know whether to hate or love her more for getting to touch Zac but also all the while blessing us all with all these shirtless graciousness: 

MORE AFTER THE CUT! 




When Rita ripped his shirt off 


My feelings: 

Then she like tried to cover it


But then Zac's like just kidding I really am too sexy for this shirt 



So he casually blew kissiez



Casually flexed.... 



Lol yes bitchez, I am that hot. Thank you, thank you. 




Dats da kinda AbZ to make da NewZ 


Watch it here ova and ovaaa:



Good job Zac, well deserved Shirtless Performance Award bb! 













No comments:

Post a Comment