Friday 11 April 2014

One Step Closer

I made the effort to actually get up at 5 am this morning to cram study for my philosophy final. I did stay up the night before "studying" (I almost reached the 4096 block on 2048!).  The exam was stupid hard to say the least and I was pretty bummed out after writing it only because I thought I could have studied more. But what can I, queen of procrastination really do about it now? I always do that and end up regretting it. Even waking up early this morning, my priority was looking for what to wear rather than studying the Hypothetico Deductive Method. I figured if I was going to fail, at least I'd look cute? Just kidding please, I do not want to fail, I need to gtfo and move on to bigger and better things. Nonetheless, all final exam hardships aside, today marked the end of my hell week. I finished two essays and an exam and now I get a little bit of a break until my next and last undergrad exam eveeeeer.

Today was also the first time I ever used all of the 2 hours given to write a final. As soon as our prof came to grab our papers, my first words were literally "I need a drink." It was just that exhausting lol.   So a friend and I took a little stroll down Queen street, did a little bit of shopping, had some beers and got yummy macarons from Nadége. It was a beautiful day again in Toronto! But nothing beats the peace and quiet for now. I have nothing to worry about and nothing to do but to catch up on Suits and Vampire Diaries! Best Friday night ever.

Oh yeah, and we also took OOTD pics.
Duh.



More after the cut! 












Hat/Glasses: Black Market
Sweater: Forever 21 shop here
T-Shirt: Aritzia shop here
Pencil Skirt: H&M (not the exact one but similar here)
Shoes: Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers shop here
Bag: Zara 

Photo creds: A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment